How to Apply
Applicants for both the Freshman class and transfer students must complete the following. If you are transferring from another high school, please contact the Admission’s Office before filling out an application:
- CRSM Online Admissions & Finance Application (requires e-mail address)
- Applicant Birth Certificate
- Recent Picture of the Applicant
- Application Non-Refundable Fee $25 (NO CASH ACCEPTED) Debit, Credit Card and Banking Account.
- Consent to Release Form
- CWSP Training & Summer Bridge/Enrichment Courses Acknowledgment
- Complete both Empower & Big Shoulders Tax Credit Scholarship Application as soon as it becomes available
- Parent/Guardian Form of Identification (Government Issued)
- A copy of parents’ current 2021 & 2022 Tax Forms (W2s and 1040 Including all forms and schedules)
- If Applicable WIC or SNAP (Link Card) Documentation
- 7th Grade Report Card or High School Transcript
- Current Report Card: 1st and 2nd Quarter Grades
- A copy of Standardized Test Scores (PARCC, MAP , Terra Nova or ASPIRE)
- Attendance Report (Previous and Current)
- Recommendation Letters
- Math Teacher Recommendation Form
- English Teacher Recommendation Form
- Principal / Counselor Recommendation Form
When all of the above documents are submitted we will review your file for initial eligibility.
Qualified students will then be invited, along with their parents, to interview.
The Admissions Committee meets soon afterwards to review applications and determine final admission. We mail decision letters by the end of the month following the interviews.
CRSM Scores at Top of Network Performance Snapshot in Several Significant College Readiness Indicators
Getting to graduation day is not always an easy task – but it is, ultimately, a rewarding one. A high school diploma opens doors for more postsecondary education options, career pathways and earning potential. That’s why CRSM is proud of scoring #1 in three of the...
With 100 percent of CRSM seniors accepted to 4-year college and university bachelor’s programs the last three years in a row and on track for the fourth year, students also are leading the Cristo Rey Network in Advanced Placement courses. Of the 10 AP subject...
For CRSM student Brandon, last summer was a season of superlative adventures, hiking mountains, kayaking, rafting, glacier excursions, wildlife watching and connecting to the abundant natural beauty of Alaska. The three-week trek was funded through the Ellie Burns...