How to Apply
Applicants for both the Freshman class and transfer students must complete the following. If you are transferring from another high school, please contact the Admission’s Office before filling out an application:
- CRSM Online Admissions & Finance Application (requires e-mail address)
- Applicant Birth Certificate
- Recent Picture of the Applicant
- Application Non-Refundable Fee $25 (NO CASH ACCEPTED) Debit, Credit Card and Banking Account.
- Consent to Release Form
- CWSP Training & Summer Bridge/Enrichment Courses Acknowledgment
- Complete both Empower & Big Shoulders Tax Credit Scholarship Application as soon as it becomes available
- Parent/Guardian Form of Identification (Government Issued)
- A copy of parents’ current 2021 & 2022 Tax Forms (W2s and 1040 Including all forms and schedules)
- If Applicable WIC or SNAP (Link Card) Documentation
- 7th Grade Report Card or High School Transcript
- Current Report Card: 1st and 2nd Quarter Grades
- A copy of Standardized Test Scores (PARCC, MAP , Terra Nova or ASPIRE)
- Attendance Report (Previous and Current)
- Recommendation Letters
- Math Teacher Recommendation Form
- English Teacher Recommendation Form
- Principal / Counselor Recommendation Form
When all of the above documents are submitted we will review your file for initial eligibility.
Qualified students will then be invited, along with their parents, to interview.
The Admissions Committee meets soon afterwards to review applications and determine final admission. We mail decision letters by the end of the month following the interviews.
New AI Club Fosters Innovation and Creativity
It’s Tuesday at 3:30, the end of the school day. A group of about a dozen CRSM students gather in a conference room to assemble, “Deep Blue” and “Angel Bot.” These are the names they’ve coined for the two coding robotic kits they are building. The idea is to gain...
Alumna Talks About Humanity, Immigration at TEDxHopeCollege
Last February, Venecia Rodriquez took the TEDxHope College stage, where she joined other speakers sharing their stories at the renowned event themed “The Threshold.” The CRSM Class of ‘19 alumna described her parents’ “excruciating weeks’ long journey” to the United...
Rosalind Franklin Surgeon and Med Students Conduct Suture Clinic to Inspire Medical Careers for CRSM Students
Thirty CRSM students attended an on-site, hands-on suture clinic on Thursday after school in CRSM’s chemistry lab. Hosted by Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, the clinic was designed to inspire budding doctors, surgeons and careers...