How to Apply
Applicants for both the Freshman class and transfer students must complete the following. If you are transferring from another high school, please contact the Admission’s Office before filling out an application:
- CRSM Online Admissions & Finance Application (requires e-mail address)
- Applicant Birth Certificate
- Recent Picture of the Applicant
- Application Non-Refundable Fee $25 (NO CASH ACCEPTED) Debit, Credit Card and Banking Account.
- Consent to Release Form
- CWSP Training & Summer Bridge/Enrichment Courses Acknowledgment
- Complete both Empower & Big Shoulders Tax Credit Scholarship Application as soon as it becomes available
- Parent/Guardian Form of Identification (Government Issued)
- A copy of parents’ current 2021 & 2022 Tax Forms (W2s and 1040 Including all forms and schedules)
- If Applicable WIC or SNAP (Link Card) Documentation
- 7th Grade Report Card or High School Transcript
- Current Report Card: 1st and 2nd Quarter Grades
- A copy of Standardized Test Scores (PARCC, MAP , Terra Nova or ASPIRE)
- Attendance Report (Previous and Current)
- Recommendation Letters
- Math Teacher Recommendation Form
- English Teacher Recommendation Form
- Principal / Counselor Recommendation Form
When all of the above documents are submitted we will review your file for initial eligibility.
Qualified students will then be invited, along with their parents, to interview.
The Admissions Committee meets soon afterwards to review applications and determine final admission. We mail decision letters by the end of the month following the interviews.
CRSM Counselor Honored by Waukegan to College
Congrats to Christina Dippold, CRSM counselor who was honored by Waukegan to College for her passion and commitment for helping first-generation students. The award was presented at the organization’s 2nd Annual Education Appreciation Event March 6 in Waukegan. “We...
CRSM Physics Teacher Awarded Prestigious State-wide Teaching Fellowship
CRSM is proud to announce Kumkum Bonnerjee, CRSM physics teacher, has been awarded a prestigious teaching fellowship through the University of Illinois. Its mission is to provide access to high-quality, advanced physics instruction in high school, and to open...
CRSM Counselor Teaches Students “The Science of Happiness”
The teen years are a time for young people to have a healthy start in life. Yet national statistics report a sharp increase in sadness in high school students, especially amongst teen girls. At CRSM, students are learning “The Science of Happiness,” which models a...