How to Apply
Applicants for both the Freshman class and transfer students must complete the following. If you are transferring from another high school, please contact the Admission’s Office before filling out an application:
- CRSM Online Admissions & Finance Application (requires e-mail address)
- Applicant Birth Certificate
- Recent Picture of the Applicant
- Application Non-Refundable Fee $25 (NO CASH ACCEPTED) Debit, Credit Card and Banking Account.
- Consent to Release Form
- CWSP Training & Summer Bridge/Enrichment Courses Acknowledgment
- Complete both Empower & Big Shoulders Tax Credit Scholarship Application as soon as it becomes available
- Parent/Guardian Form of Identification (Government Issued)
- A copy of parents’ current 2021 & 2022 Tax Forms (W2s and 1040 Including all forms and schedules)
- If Applicable WIC or SNAP (Link Card) Documentation
- 7th Grade Report Card or High School Transcript
- Current Report Card: 1st and 2nd Quarter Grades
- A copy of Standardized Test Scores (PARCC, MAP , Terra Nova or ASPIRE)
- Attendance Report (Previous and Current)
- Recommendation Letters
- Math Teacher Recommendation Form
- English Teacher Recommendation Form
- Principal / Counselor Recommendation Form
When all of the above documents are submitted we will review your file for initial eligibility.
Qualified students will then be invited, along with their parents, to interview.
The Admissions Committee meets soon afterwards to review applications and determine final admission. We mail decision letters by the end of the month following the interviews.
On Saturday, Sept. 10th, 19 members of the Art Club traveled to the Weinberg/Newton Gallery in Chicago to experience and reflect upon a diverse range of democracy issues presented through the arts, videos, and sculpture. The Weinberg/Newton Museum is a non-commercial...
Modeling CRSM’s strategic plan to “Survive, Revive and Thrive,” the CRSM Corporate Work Study Program hit the ground running this school year. Almost all the 407 students with business and nonprofit partners. Freshmen spent the last week boarding vans to banks,...
Many CRSM teachers are returning to the classroom this week with a renewed passion for literature, science, leadership, social studies, and a variety of new AP exam testing expertise after attending teacher institutes and professional development programs across the...