Officials’ Payment Information
IT TAKES A MINIMUM OF 10 DAYS TO RECEIVE PAYMENT ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED AN ON-LINE VOUCHER. OFFICIALS’ PAYROLL IS DONE MONTHLY.
PAY VOUCHERS ARE DUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER YOU HAVE OFFICIATED THE GAMES.
- Payment for Cristo Rey St. Martin College Prep (“CRSM”) Competitions Only.
- NO Travel Games
- You must fill out a voucher for each day worked. Do not put multiple days on one voucher.
- CRSM requires each official to have a W9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification form on file.
- If this is your first time officiating for CRSM, please access a W9 form. Complete the form (page 1) and forward it to our business office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 224-219-9737.
- If you have officiated for CRSM previously, but you are unsure if we have a W9 on file, please e-mail a confirmation request to email@example.com.
Student Life News
For CRSM student Brandon, last summer was a season of superlative adventures, hiking mountains, kayaking, rafting, glacier excursions, wildlife watching and connecting to the abundant natural beauty of Alaska. The three-week trek was funded through the Ellie Burns...
On Saturday, Sept. 10th, 19 members of the Art Club traveled to the Weinberg/Newton Gallery in Chicago to experience and reflect upon a diverse range of democracy issues presented through the arts, videos, and sculpture. The Weinberg/Newton Museum is a non-commercial...
Some famous entrepreneurs got their start in grad school: others dabble in side hustles and others wait until they are fully established in their careers. At CRSM several students are launching their own ventures before the ripe old age of 18. Here are their stories...