Official Payment Information
IT TAKES A MINIMUM OF 10 DAYS TO RECEIVE PAYMENT ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED AN ON-LINE VOUCHER. OFFICIALS’ PAYROLL IS DONE MONTHLY.
PAY VOUCHERS ARE DUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER YOU HAVE OFFICIATED THE GAMES.
- Payment for Cristo Rey St. Martin College Prep (“CRSM”) Competitions Only.
- NO Travel Games
- You must fill out a voucher for each day worked. Do not put multiple days on one voucher.
- CRSM requires each official to have a W9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification form on file.
- If this is your first time officiating for CRSM, please access a W9 form. Complete the form (page 1) and forward it to our business office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 224-219-9737.
- If you have officiated for CRSM previously, but you are unsure if we have a W9 on file, please e-mail a confirmation request to email@example.com.
Student Life News
Students Unite to Celebrate Black History Month and Call for a Diverse, Changing World
During the month of February students held a series of events to celebrate Black History Month — a time to reflect on the history and achievements of Black Americans and to honor the individuals and groups who have worked tirelessly toward racial justice. With the...
Hope Forward: College Surprises Seniors with Hand-delivered Acceptance Letters
Seniors Gallery, Eliza and Judy thought they were meeting with other members of the Class of 2022 and Principal Mike Odiotti to discuss outstanding details they needed to clear up before graduation next June; instead, the trio and 14 of their peers found a...
Go Knights! CRSM Boys Soccer Team Wins Sectional Championship
After winning the sectional championship, the CRSM Boys Soccer Team faced the Wheaton Academy Warriors, for the Super Sectional title last week. The historic season came to an end on October 26th when the CRSM varsity soccer team lost their playoff game against...